Popular Playtech slots

Genting Casino, the online casino arm of one of the UK’s largest gambling operators, is challenging players to hit the jackpot on one of its top slot games. There are currently three top jackpot games of the month that are attracting attention, although there are a large number of other jackpot games that also have big sums up for grabs.

This month, Genting Casino has highlighted Beach Life slot, Gladiator Jackpot slot and Everybody’s Jackpot slot. Combined, these games offer over £3.8 million to be won but Genting Casino is encouraging players to “be quick, the money won’t stick around forever!”

Beach Life Slot

Beach Life slot has been making headlines in recent weeks because of the fact that its jackpot has reached over £2.5 million and continues to climb steadily. The 20 pay line game is one of the biggest attractions at Genting Casino, proving why Playtech games are so popular at online casinos.

Beach Life slot manages to encapsulate sun, summer, sea and sand into one super, colorful and entertaining slot game. But don’t let the jaunty, holiday-themed game fool you – the rewards in this game are serious business and players have become instant millionaires multiple times over in the past.

Launched in 2006, Beach Life slot allows players to wager for as little as 50 p and up to £10, making it a great game for all ranges of players. Wager max and land five smiling Sun symbols on the 20th pay line to hit the progressive jackpot.

Gladiator Jackpot and Everybody’s Jackpot Slot

The five reel, 25 pay line Gladiator Jackpot slot is another hugely popular Playtech slot that was given a rewarding twist with the addition of a progressive jackpot. Players battle their way to riches in this Roman themed game, with three simultaneously landed wilds sending players to the exciting Gladiator Jackpot Bonus game.

Everybody’s Jackpot is a fun, game-show themed 3 x 3 reel, 8 line slot with a randomly rewarding jackpot. What is unique about this game is that the winner gets to spread the joy by sharing some of the jackpot with all players who played Everybody’s Jackpot in the past 24 hours! While the winner gets the lion’s share of 70%, the remaining 30% is shared among those who qualified, based on their bet amounts.

Play these three jackpot slots – and others – at Genting Casino today!

3 Comments

  1. I like slot game

  2. How I get free credit?

    • hi, you need to earn point to get free RM 60 credit.. please check the get started page… thanks

Leave a Reply

Lost Password